13.4.09

go barefoot at butler park!


A few days after my last post about the TOMS One Day Without Shoes event, I received an email from TOMS HQ notifying me I was in the running for their summer internship program in LA.
And that to showcase my passion, creativity and organizational skills, I need to drive traffic to their site and host a One Day Without Shoes event in Austin this Thursday.

So come out to Doug Sahm Hill at Butler Park this Thursday, the 16th, from 6-7 p.m. to hang out barefoot and raise awareness about the TOMS One for One movement and their efforts to prevent podoconiosis. Bring all your friends, fly a kite, bring your dog, have a picnic, take in the beautiful downtown skyline, or simply relax on a blanket - just do it barefoot!

A special thanks to many local TOMS retailers who have supported my event by sharing my fliers with customers: Whole Earth Provision Co. (San Antonio & N. Lamar locations), Tyler's (Guadalupe), Hem Jeans, Whole Foods (N. Lamar), Betty Sport (12th St.), St. Bernard Sports and SoLa (S. Lamar).

Check out my official Facebook invite, follow TOMS on Twitter and text "PLEDGE" to 75309 if you plan to go barefoot this Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's your opinion?