7.5.09

movies to watch out for

I can't wait for Paper Heart and Extract to be released in theatres. Here's why:

PAPER HEART

Micheal Cera is in this movie, which automatically means I'll be seeing it. My obsession aside, I think Charlene is endearing and I like the whole premise of the film. Love? Yes, please.

EXTRACT

I have Arrested Development to thank for my hardcore crush on Michael Cera; I also have the series to thank for showcasing the eternally dry, sarcastic brilliance of Jason Bateman. The latter is in this movie, which is the brainchild of none other than Office Space creator Mike Judge.

Paper Heart will be in theatres August 7th and Extract is slated for release on Labor Day (September 7th).

That, my friends, is simply not soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's your opinion?